This site is a almost copy of a site by Dana. I am trying to bring that site back and it will come. Thank you Dana!
Welcome young Half-blood, You are very welcome...
Have you ever seen someone or something weird or different? Maybe you saw a man with one eye, or some creepy, batlike old lady who you swore had wings. If you've seen anything like this at all, it's because your different. Different? Yes, different. You probably have ADHD and maybe you're even dyslexic. But that doesn't mean anything. Or does it? If you've encountered something like this before or this sounds like you, then i'm afraid that you're like all of us at this camp. A Half-Blood. One of your parents is an immortal god. Now that you know, run. Because soon monsters will start to come after you more and more. And the only place left for you to run to, will be here. Here, at Camp Half-Blood.
Ok if you haven't already guessed this, this is a Percy Jackson and The Olympians rp site. If you haven't read the books then you should click the 'x' button at the top of the screen right now. Anyways, the Percy Jackson series is really awesome and I just felt like making a site about it. I hope all of you love this website, so enjoy!
Thanks again Dana
1. I will allow minor cursing.
2. People can kiss and hug but anything else must have no details. Just say skip or something.
3. I will allow you to join as a god but if you are not active I will give that position to another who asks for it.
4. Please don't spam my site with useless advertisements that no one cares about. There is a ad page. Post there.
5. No posting as an anon unless it's an accident, and that you just forgot to put your name. (When I say anon I mean like those stupid people who don't rp on the site and post stupid stuff.)
6. ALL QUESTS MUST BE APPROVED BY ME.
7. When talking out of rp use paranthesis. ()
8. This is a literate rp site so no **.
Good rp: She walked in, glancing around timidly. "Hi." She said quietly, as she sat down.
Bad rp: *walks in looks around* Hi. *sits down*
9. You must put the special password Olympus when you put your description on the join page so that I know you read the rules.
10. That's pretty much it and have fun!